This is a brief description of our Electronic Services…
- Faster Tax Refunds
- Acknowledgement from the IRS of tax return receipt
- More accurate return filing
- Personalized Service
- Free Electronic Filing if we prepare your return
- Electronic Filing (e-filing) – We can electronically file your tax return for free with qualifying tax return:
- Option 1–
Direct Deposit – Approximately two weeks to receive refund.
*Note: Must have a bank account for direct deposit.
- Option 2–
Check In Mail – Approximately three weeks to receive refund.
- Refund Anticipation Loans (RALs) – We electronically file your tax return, and you get your refund in 24hrs.-48hrs.
*Note: Bank fees, e-file fees, & tax preparation fees will be deducted from your refund check.
- Bonus Check – We electronically file your tax return, and you get your refund in approximately two weeks.
*Note: E-file fees & tax preparation fees will be deducted from your refund check.